Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests Add Registration Email Address Notification to Global Email Settings

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hey guys! So here is an issue I run into a lot. I have a client who wants to use a CRM or email drip campaign. A lot of these systems work like this: They give you an email address to send all lead signups, general contact, etc. This is how liondesk CRM handles their business. Right now, the only way to get a lead registration notice to feed to the email address provided by liondesk is to change the primary email address on the account.

I think if we could get another email address field in the global email settings for the contact fields, this would be most helpful. So, you can keep your primary email address (account notification, billing, etc) associated with the account and another email address associated with lead signups. I mean it would default to the primary email address, but, you have the option to override the lead registration notification email address to a different one separate from the primary email. Does that make sense? I can explain better if necessary.

Thank you for all that you do!

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • Nick Leech
      Keymaster

For IDX Broker Platinum users you can specify a CC address which you could then use the CRM email: http://support.idxbroker.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1912601-global-preferences—email-settings?b_id=10433

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.