Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion being able to save our work from middleware if client terminates

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

It would be nice to have something where we could back up work (

We have a client that we have a parting with and they left idxbroker. We did a TON of customization and it would have been great if we could resell it to someone else in their area. With my non wordpress business and other systems all work is at the website level. It would be nice to have something where we could back up work (off site not at idxbroker – no need to add to the things you have to deal with) so it could be restored if needed. I know not going to happen but putting it here anyway.

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • James Call
      Participant

I agree with Glenn on this.

What would really be nice is an XML dump of ALL the settings that are in IDX Broker. Make an export, and an import. Then we can do what Glenn did and make an incredible site with a ton of customizations, then replicate that for other users. This makes it fast and easy for us to setup new folks. That would help us lower our prices and get more clients into the IDX Broker ecosystem.

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.