As of Aug 1rst all partner payback for IDX Broker Original will stop. This is part of the sunset plan for the IDX Broker Original platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the last payback date?
Any eligible Developer Partners will receive a final partner payback check in September 2016.
- On what date will IDX Broker Original go away?
IDX Broker is planning for a Jan 1, 2018 sunsetting of the Original platform.
- When should I migrate my remaining clients on Original?
The Original platform will remain active through 2017. Should you want to keep the client eligible for partner payback you should migrate clients prior to August 2016.
- Should I still support my clients?
To keep the client experience consistent, support should continue as usual. Clients should continue to contact their developer and IDX Broker will continue to support our DevPartners. Should you no longer be able to support Original clients, your dev code can be removed.
- What if my client doesn’t want to migrate now?
Clients will be able to continue with IDX Broker Original until the 2018 sunset.