Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion Add Agent Search Form to Agent Bio Pages

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster
      <form action="http:/[clientsIDXpagedomain/idx/roster" method="get" id="IDX-rosterFilter" class="IDX-form-inline" _lpchecked="1"><div id="IDX-agentName-group" class="IDX-col-inline" data-role="fieldcontain"><label for="IDX-agentName" class="IDX-control-label">
                          Search Agents
                                          </label><div class="IDX-form-group"><input type="text" name="agentName" id="IDX-agentName" value="" class="IDX-form-control" data-mini="true"></div></div><div id="IDX-sort-group" class="IDX-col-inline"><label for="IDX-sort" class="IDX-control-label">
                          Sort results by
                                          </label><div class="IDX-form-group"><select id="IDX-sort" name="sort" class="IDX-select IDX-form-control " autocomplete="off"><option value="">Default</option><option value="firstName">Agent First Name</option><option value="lastName">Agent Last Name</option></select></div></div><div id="IDX-order-group" class="IDX-col-inline"><label for="IDX-order" class="IDX-control-label">
                          Order
                                          </label><div class="IDX-form-group"><select id="IDX-order" name="order" class="IDX-select IDX-form-control " autocomplete="off"><option value="asc" selected="true">Ascending</option><option value="desc">Descending</option></select></div></div><div class="IDX-filterWrapper"><button type="submit" class="IDX-btn IDX-btn-default" id="IDX-rosterFilterSubmit"><i class="fa fa-filter"></i>
                                      Apply
                                  </button></div></form>

Just add this code to the Agent Bio and Listings subheader.

1 rating, 1 vote1 rating, 1 vote (+1 rating, 1 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • NailSoupMedia
      Participant

I dont care what bubba the duck says you are awesome!

1 rating, 1 vote1 rating, 1 vote (+1 rating, 1 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.