Build with IDX Broker Forums IDX Broker Control Panel Custom CSS in Control Panel Adjusting input box and list box sizes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I am having trouble finding where to adjust the width and height of the text input box and the list boxes on the advanced search. Any pointers would be very helpful.

Thx in advance!

Kevin

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • idxbroker
      Keymaster

You can find all the tags and classes you need by using the browser inspector tools. Or using a developer plugin like firebug. As for where to add the CSS I recommend add this into the IDX Custom CSS section.

More on that here: http://support.idxbroker.com/customer/portal/articles/1914439

• Kevin Forrest
        Participant

So I tried using inspect and editing the CSS tags, both in the theme editor for wordpress, and in the widget manager in IDX. When working with the quick search script this is what I found

<input id=”IDX-qsMinBath-19747″ class=”IDX-qsInput IDX-qsTextInput” name=”tb” type=”text”>

Am I right in assuming that IDX-qsInput IDX-qsTextInput are the pieces of CSS that determine the box width. Right now in the widget it is set to 120px, but no matter what I put in that line they don’t change.

I have added to the specific page in WP and no-go

I have added it to the WP theme CSS and no-go

I have added it to the specific page for custom CSS and a no-go

My main goal is to make the home quick search widget on this site http://callemeraldcoasthome.com/ fit on one row.

Thx in advance.

• Kevin Forrest
      Participant

Finally figured it out, I’m not sure, but the CSS in the widget manager as no good…after tinkering (for over an hour) here is what I put in the css for the widget

.IDX-qsInput.IDX-qsTextInput { width: 100px; }

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.