Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion Announcements Chatbot built by NailSoupMedia and McNichols Design

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Two of our developer partners have created a great chatbot to caputre lead information, add the lead to the IDX Broker account and set them up with a saved search so they get notified of new listings based on what they are looking for.

There is way more to the chatbot then what was noted above but feel free to check it out here:

If you have any questions about their service or are interested in implementing it for your own clients then reach out to them via their website!

As always if you build something yourself then feel free to email me at developers@idxbroker.com as I would love to check it out.

2 ratings, 2 votes2 ratings, 2 votes (+2 rating, 2 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • NailSoupMedia
      Participant

Thanks for the mention! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKAxMPS0NWsthis shows you how we can help you make $300 per client you have now and you own everything and if you want us to fulfill for you we do it whitelabel or we teach you how to set up fulfillment for your company. This is like email was in 1994…everyone will have it very soon. Here is a 8 video (short videos) bot that shows you what you , and especially your agent, don’t fully know about bots and messenger marketing https://m.me/NailSoupMedia?ref=w6041182 Ask Idxbroker about us if skeptical and then reach out at glenntremain@gmail.com

• yoursiteneedsme
      Participant

Super awesome! I love how these automatically talk to the person and generate a lead for the client!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.