Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion Announcements Enhancement Requests process and ACQ rebuild

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

These forums have existed for months now and some enhancements have been completed. Most have not. I thought it would be best to offer some transparency on the reason for this delay.

I want to begin by thanking all that have submitted these requests. The quality of the requests is high and this will make for the best possible enhancements. This community is awesome.

All enhancements requested here are reviewed by IDX Broker before we submit them for an upcoming development cycle. In some case we may combine two similar requests or modify them before submitting to the project team. The after submission portion of the process is what we refer to as “officially submitted”. It will then be considered for a development cycle. Once accepted by the project team, the enhancement is built by our developers and added to our system for all to enjoy.

IDX Broker is currently rebuilding our data acquisition system. As such we are devoting all resources toward the completion of this rebuild. This means we have not pushed out any new features for the past months. They only real exception is enhancements to the WordPress plugin as that does not directly have needs addressed by the rebuild. Any enhancements like intra day updates or sold data are block by this data acq rebuild.

I know many requests have been sitting for some time and I thank you for your patience. Please continue to vote and comment on existing requests as this will help us prioritize.

Enhancement work will begin again soon. I am sorry, but I do not have a solid date. As soon as I get one I will announce here in the forums.

Post any questions below. Thank you.

2 ratings, 2 votes2 ratings, 2 votes (+2 rating, 2 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • idxbroker
      Keymaster

UPDATE: IDX Broker will begin final testing the new acquisition system. This week.

2 ratings, 2 votes2 ratings, 2 votes (+2 rating, 2 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.