Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests Faster MLS Data Refresh

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Everyone! So, I know there has been a lot of buzz about people wanting faster refresh times on the MLS and more real time email updates for their users. I think if there is one thing and one thing only that needs to be addressed, it is this.

I think in the last year people have really become aware of this situation. I have had clients that have been bugging me about it for longer than that, but, I feel like in this last year the general population of IDX Broker users have started to take note.

15 minute data refreshes are becoming the norm from what I can see. And multiple email updates throughout the day are becoming necessary or email updates going out at the same interval as the mls data refresh. People are going to start demanding this very soon and I feel will start looking for other options if IDX Broker cannot provide this to them.

Like I said at the beginning, if there is one feature that needs to be addressed, it is this one. Any idea on timeframe of implementing this? I have been being told “first quarter 2016” for quite a while now, but, I just want to see if there is an official timeline.

1 rating, 1 vote1 rating, 1 vote (+1 rating, 1 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • Nick Leech
      Keymaster

We do have two MLS currently running intraday updates but that is all.

They are:

a525 Amador County MLS
      A311 West Alabama MLS

We will be slowly moving certain MLS over to the new system one by one.

I will make an announcement here and will be listing each MLS as they are added: https://developers.idxbroker.com/forums/forum/general-discussion/announcements/

1 rating, 1 vote1 rating, 1 vote (+1 rating, 1 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.