Feature Request: Leads Groups and Custom Lead Group Emails 2016-08-19T08:29:28+00:00

Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests Feature Request: Leads Groups and Custom Lead Group Emails

• Author
    Participant

Hello, my client mentioned that she would like to be able to select groups of leads, and then be able to quickly send those leads a custom message directly from her IDX Broker agent admin. The custom messages would be manual, once off communications.

Taking this one step further, I think the ability to create and manage groups of leads based on specific criteria directly within IDX Broker would be a good enhancement. The lead export function facilitates lead segmentation but the resulting spreadsheet requires further manipulation before it is useful for the agent. What’s more, it is a static resource that needs to be exported and updated on a consistent basis if using it for ongoing marketing efforts rather than once off migrations.

Thanks for your consideration.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
    You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
  • Nick Leech
    Keymaster

There are a lot of CRM’s that are built using our API that allow you to do exactly what you want and more and I would really recommend checking them out: http://www.idxbroker.com/developers/integrations

• Kieran Nunan
    Participant

Thanks Nick, I will forward this information to her.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.