Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests Global Permissions for Multi-User Account

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I would like to make it a suggestion as a Feature to add that once the Global Permissions are set that there is an option that allows us to apply them to all new future agents that are imported. I feel that by having a default set of Global Permissions it would save time for Multi user accounts when adding new agents especially on the larger accounts. Additionally it will cut down on support time for all of us as well as confusion on the agents part when they are logging into the Dashboard because it will be the same across the board for all of them. I have found that without this options that some agents get missed and are confused when they log into their dashboard but cannot edit their listings or manage their profile which causes them to call in to IDXBroker support or to us and complain.

I would suggest that a checkbox option be added into the Global Permissions feature that allows the user to choose whether this setting will be applied to all agents that are added in the future.

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • Nick Leech
      Keymaster

Char,

I created an ER for this issue.

The acceptance criteria I used is below:

In the IDX Dashboard –> Users –> Agents –> Global Permissions
      Should have a checkbox at the top that says Apply to all Agents.
      If that is checked then it should load the permissions below
      Should be exactly like this page: https://middleware.idxbroker.com/mgmt/addeditagent.php?id=70824#permissions
      There should also be an option that says “Apply to Currently Added Agents”
      Once you click Save Changes those permissions should be applied to every new agent going forward whether they are imported or created manually.
      If they selected Apply to Currently Added Agents then it would update those agents permissions as well.
      If agents permissions are edited then that should take precedence over the global permissions

I had to put it there because if you import agents you do not have an option to set the permissions before everyone is imported.

Let me know if there is anything I missed

• yoursiteneedsme
      Participant

FANTASTIC NICK! You covered it all!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.