Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion Announcements Google My Business – Impress Listings Integration

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Impress Listings 2.5.1 now has an integration with Google My Business to automatically post your listings to your respective account.

This can be done within WP under Listings –> Google My Business.

Google My Business Integration:

Give Leads More Ways to Reach You
      Log in or Create a free Google My Business Profile to connect with IMPress Listings (https://www.google.com/business/).

Connect to Google My Business
      Once verified, connect your Google My Business (GMB) profile to IMPress Listings, to generate timely posts and photos of your listings and more… automatically.

The automatic scheduler can be used to create and share posts to highlight your own featured listings as well as open house announcements, recent sales, local expertise and more.

Posts have the potential to draw leads and clients directly to your IDX-enabled website for more home search opportunities. Google My Business posts are archived on a weekly basis, so automating the process with the scheduler is an easy way to maintain your real estate business’s online presence.

Automatic posting requires a verified Google My Business account with a verified location.
      Note: Posts made to Google My Business will be of the type “What’s New”.
      For more information about local posts, visit Google’s About posts for local businesses page.

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.