Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion Improving Lead Registration?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Does anyone have any tips on the best way to improve lead registration?

I’m currently using the Open Floor Plan template from Agent Evolution, which places the lead registration option further down the home page. I’ve also added it to the menu system and have fine-tuned IDX Broker to request registration after 3 page views and to force registration after 6 page views, but we’re only getting about 2-3 registrations per month. I’m thinking about adding a clickable registration slide to the carousel to encourage more people to register.

What have you done with your clients to improve lead registrations?

Thanks!

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • Dario Ferreira
      Participant

The best way I found so far, is to force registration on the details page right away (0 views) and having a custom form message – the default one is not the best. I use a catchy headline followed by 3-4 bullet points with the benefits of signing up.

• Kelly Crossley
      Participant

Thanks Dario. I appreciate your suggestion. And you’re right, the default message is pretty bad, which is why we’ve crafted a clever one ourselves. Out of curiosity, have you ever tried using a WordPress plugin like OptinMonster? http://optinmonster.com/

Quite frankly, my client and I are so disappointed with the leads we’ve been getting with the built-in IDX Broker lead generation tool that we’re considering this option. Thanks again for your input.

• Dario Ferreira
        Participant

Sorry, but I don’t use WordPress – I use my own CMS and CRM, so I’m not familiar with optinmonster.com.
        It seems to me that would not be that easy to implement with IDX broker, but not sure.

About the leads, what I’ve found is that it has a lot to do with where your visitors land at first, and their intent.
        This depends a lot in how you are getting traffic to the site.

If the majority of you visitors arrive at the home page, then your conversions won’t be that good, but if they land on a specific saved link page after searching for a specific “thing”, then your conversions will be good.
        For example, if they search for “contemporary homes for sale in anycity”, then they click on your saved link or widget page, your conversions should be good.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.