Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion Knowing before clients call while making Ticket system better

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Since November I had medical issues that had me working at quarter speed so some of this I feel has already improved. When IDXBroker launched updates they would break sites at the basic level (want to eliminate the “custom coding will break” comment) and clients would contact us and we would have to spend time researching it to find out we needed to contact support and then be told “yeah that happened with the newest upgrade and you have to uninstall or add this extra code.” With this and Zillow listing syndication I have had clients thinks its us and go around us and contact support.

If developers had access to push notifications of problems as things release then we could get ahead of it and fix or notify clients before the client finds out. When the client finds out before us it makes us look bad. If we could notify them then we look proactive.

Additionally if we all had access to the outstanding tickets submitted then we could rally behind the tickets we all think matter. Just like this forum. We all see and we can vote up certain threads. This would also eliminate 11 people putting in the same ticket.

Again, bear with me while I catch up from being out of the loop the last few months if this has me looking dated

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • NailSoupMedia
      Participant

I am happy to say that IDXBroker is reactive to posts here. After this post Antonio sent me a proactive notice that helped us look good to a client that one of IDXBroker’s changes affected their site. Read more here

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.