Nick LeechKeymasterJanuary 24, 2020 at 10:05 amPost count: 170
1. Price Reduced Listings can now be searched: https://support.idxbroker.com/support/s/article/Searching-For-Price-Reduced-Listings
You can now search for price reduced listings by creating a saved link/widget and editing the link by hand.
Example of a range would be:
Or you can search for listings with a price reduction in the past however many days using:
We are going to work on creating a front end UI for searching this but it probably wont be available until sometime this year.
If you upgrade to the latest version of MobileFirst or HomeAtlas then it should show a green arrow in the top right hand corner of each results cell with the amount of the price reduction.
2. Behavioral Based Email System: https://support.idxbroker.com/support/s/article/behavioral-based-lead-emails
Now Applicable to leads with No Account status.
Ones that filled out contact form, request more information form, home valuation, schedule a showing.
3. Ability for client to add custom UTM tracking code to IDX generated emails is available in this location: https://middleware.idxbroker.com/mgmt/leads/registration-preferences#email
4. Client Billing Page Redesign: https://support.idxbroker.com/support/s/article/update-your-billing
5. Email Blacklist Improvements: https://support.idxbroker.com/support/s/article/Blacklisted-Leads
6. Include Listings with Price Reduction in Lead Saved Search Email Update
7. API Version 1.7.0
Allows you to get all property details fields (searchable/displayable) via the API for the Featured Listings call.
The GET Lead API call will now return the same information as if you specified the lead ID. It will also return Last 5 Viewed Listings (array of listing urls), Last 5 Viewed Search Results (array of results urls), Total # of listings viewed (6 months) .
8. New MLS area in IDX Dashboard for clients not under Aggregate Billing or Partner Billing Control: https://support.idxbroker.com/support/s/article/Your-Multiple-Listings-Services
If you have any questions about these specific features just email firstname.lastname@example.org(0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
You need to be a registered member to rate this post.Loading...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.