Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests Request: Basic Style-less templates to apply custom styling

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Vinny,

I am a little intimidated by your awesome detail from your post:

to put my little post here, but…

One that our team has asked for is a stripped down, generic, template that has ALL the available values. If you look closely at the templates some of them show some fields/values and others show other fields/values.

We would love to have templates that we can totally customize with custom CSS code.

These also allow us to query the page with javascript for values to put into our custom tools.

It might be related to this post https://developers.idxbroker.com/forums/topic/default-custom-css-for-widgets/

We could have a toggle on the backend to have “stripped” widgets and templates, then the system looks for our custom code for those pages.

3 ratings, 3 votes3 ratings, 3 votes (+3 rating, 3 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • idxbroker
      Keymaster

This enhancement is actually an existing enhancement request. Please up vote and comment if anyone also would like to see this enhancement be added to the IDX Broker templates.

• Nick Leech
      Keymaster

Due to the amount of people that were interested in this on the forums as well at the developer summit I will work on creating an ER to get this functionality added.

• imFORZA
      Participant

Hey Nick,

Glad to hear this is gonna get pushed toward the top. I would like some more clarification on the plan for this feature request though. Many of the features/issues I mentioned in my other thread can be resolved with in this new non-styled template. For example, making sure all the css is not camelCase, or adding support for breadcrumbs, etc.

My thread on Template/Layout Improvements

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.