Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests REQUEST: Include user/lead sessions in new lead emails to agent

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

One of my clients has a great point with the leads he gets via email.

He is getting about 60-80 leads a month and none of them have the user session info in the email. Just the last property page, which doesn’t help much. He is out of the office 90% of the time and cant determine enough about the lead to assign it to an agent. He wants to make sense of what/where they are looking at, to assign the lead properly to certain agents.

This kind of email is being done with other IDX systems, so can we please add this to the emails to agents?

The most useful info would be the properties and searches they have viewed during the session. A trail would be great so they can contact immediately and have some info to get into good conversation.

Property image, and quick facts about the homes would be good in a list, along with the search criteria they entered during the session.

0 ratings, 2 votes0 ratings, 2 votes (0 rating, 2 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • IDX Leads
      Participant

All of the information your client wants (and more) is available in his IDX Broker dashboard. There are also excellent contact routing tools which all but eliminate the need for micro-managing lead distribution.

• Nick Leech
      Keymaster

You can also get all of this information via the API if you wanted to build something: http://middleware.idxbroker.com/docs/api/methods/index.html#api-Leads-getLeadtraffic

Like stated above lead routing and contact routes may be a good option to look at: http://support.idxbroker.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1916532-contact-routing-options?b_id=10433

I do believe that iMaxCRM and some other CRMs do allow you to pull in lead traffic and possibly reassign leads via the CRM: http://www.idxbroker.com/developers/integrations

I will look into creating an ER but cannot guarantee it will be added to our system or when.
      Since we only send the e-mail when the lead registers, depending on the lead, their traffic history, and how they registered sometimes it may not show anything and other times it may.

• Allen White
      Participant

Thanks for the reply Nick.

What the client is frustrated with, is the lead comes, they have to make contact within a few minutes and the email has nothing that he can use to confirm what the client is looking for. All the clicks listed in the email would help a ton and give the agents ammo going into the phone call.

When he has to assign the lead, they have nothing nothing and turns into, pretty much, a cold call to the lead.

This request doesn’t have to do with assigning/routing the leads. It is clearly knowing if the lead is warmer/colder so the broker can assign to the agent he feels has the best chance of converting into a sale within minutes of getting the email.

Zillow, Trulia and iHomeFinder (to a degree) do this with detail in their emails.

The emails being sent out from IDX would benefit greatly with the leads traffic session info leading up to the signup in the message for agents to view once it comes in. If there isn’t any history, then at least the agents would know.

I could build a tool, but this seems like a fairly simple plugging in the getLeadtraffic in to the email template.

-Allen

• IDX Leads
      Participant

Assuming this is an office level account each agent has their own portal where they have the ability to see the traffic history for their assigned leads.

I am mentioning this because there is no reason your client’s agents should have to be “cold calling” their assigned leads whether this ER is implemented or not.

• Allen White
      Participant

Hello,

I want to mention again, this has no relation to my clients agents and accessing the history in the IDX dashboard.

Our client simply wants to view the lead (and history) where ever he is (on the go) right away from the email. He then can assign it to the agent he sees fit for the lead. Routing and Round Robin is not what he wants to do.

And also, when a lead comes through and there is nothing to go off, its pretty much a cold call if you have a name, email and phone.

If, they called with a history and mentioned some properties they viewed, and mentioned something good about the areas they searched, that could open up dialogue and go somewhere further.

Also, give some real thought to these replies, because the last comment had no real substance. My client (your client too) is set to clear $60M in volume this year, so when he speaks I have to listen… and he actually has a great point with this enhancement request.

Please give this serious consideration, it will benefit every single IDX Broker client, not just mine.

-Allen

• Kelly Crossley
      Participant

Hi Allen, I read you post and was encouraged to see that your client is getting 60-80 leads per month. Wow! That’s great. We’ve experimented with the IDX Broker lead registration system for some time, have customized the popup box to make it more user friendly, have tried both suggested and forced registrations and nothing yields the kind of results you’re getting. We’re currently forcing registration on the photo galleries, but have only had that in place for about a week.

So, what your secret? 🙂

How do you have your client’s lead registration system setup?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.