Build with IDX Broker Forums General Discussion Shorter URL for 2 Subdivisions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I created a page to display listings for Baytree OR Suntree in the Brevard IDX here http://listings.pastermackrealestate.com/i/suntree-baytree

This Saved Link currently uses the following link edited by hand – note all of the different values for &a_propSubType[] … I compiled this list of Subdivisions to search:

page=listings&idxID=b076&pt=1&lp=80000&hp=2000000&a_propSubType[]=Condo&a_propSubType[]=Single+Family+Detached&a_propSubType[]=Townhouse&ccz=city&per=100&srt=pra&&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=BALMORAL+BAYTREE+PLANNED+UNIT+DEVELOPMENT+PHASE+3&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=ISLES+OF+BAYTREE+PHASE+2+A+REPLAT+OF+TRACT+L+ISL&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=ARUNDEL+-+BAYTREE+P.U.D.+PHASE+2+STAGE+2&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=BAYTREE+P.U.D.+PHASE+1+STAGE+1-5&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=BAYTREE+P.U.D.+PHASE+2+STAGE+1A+THE+HAMLET&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=BRIARWOOD+AT+SUNTREE+SUNTREE+PUD+STAGE+5+TRACT+44&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=COUNTRY+WALK+AT+SUNTREE+STAGE+8+TRACT+64+PUD&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=CYPRESS+COVE+AT+SUNTREE+A+CONDO&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=CYPRESS+TRACE+SUNTREE+PUD+STAGE+4&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=LAKE+POINTE+SUNTREE+PUD+STAGE+10+TR+6+UNIT+3+AND+T&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=LAKE+POINTE+SUNTREE+PUD+STAGE+10+TRACT+6&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=PARK+MEADOW+EAST+AT+SUNTREE&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=QUAIL+POINT+OF+SUNTREE&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SAWGRASS+AT+SUNTREE+PHASE+FIVE&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SAWGRASS+AT+SUNTREE+PHASE+FOUR&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SAWGRASS+AT+SUNTREE+PHASE+THREE&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+LAKES+PH+II&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=THE+OAKS+OF+SUNTREE+A+CONDO&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=TWIN+LAKES+AT+SUNTREE+1ST+ADDN&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=TWIN+LAKES+OF+SUNTREE&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=VILLAS+AT+SUNTREE+UNIT+3+A+RE-+PLAT+OF+A+PT+OF+PA&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=VILLAS+AT+SUNTREE+UNIT+TWO+REPLAT+OF+PT+OF+PARCEL&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=WOODBRIDGE+AT+SUNTREE+UNIT+1+SUNTREE+PUD+85+TRACT&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=OAK+PARK+AT+SUNTREE+P.U.D.&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+P.U.D.&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+P.U.D.+STAGE&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+P.U.D.+STAGE+14+TRACT+TEN+UNIT+FOUR+REPLAT&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+P.U.D.+STAGE+4+TRACT+31&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+P.U.D.+STAGE+4+TRACT+D&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+P.U.D.+STAGE+5+TRACT+55&a_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE+P.U.D.+STAGE+5+TRACTS+H+I+J+K+L+AND+M

Then I went back and read https://developers.idxbroker.com/lesson/custom-forms-fields/ and tried to use the URL below but it did not work giving me 0 results. Am I missing something? I’m trying to get any subdivision containing the word SUNTREE or BAYTREE

page=listings&idxID=b076&pt=1&lp=80000&hp=2000000&a_propSubType[]=Condo&a_propSubType[]=Single+Family+Detached&a_propSubType[]=Townhouse&ccz=city&per=100&srt=pra&k_subdivisionCondoNm[]=SUNTREE&k_subdivisionCondoNm[]=BAYTREE

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • Nick Leech
      Keymaster

This should work though I am not sure how many results you are expecting to display: http://listings.pastermackrealestate.com/idx/results/listings?idxID=b076&pt=1&ccz=city&per=100&srt=newest&aw_subdivisionCondoNm%5B%5D=SUNTREE&aw_subdivisionCondoNm%5B%5D=Baytree

You could change the field type via the search page to be a wild text, or just edit the link by hand and make it aw_[fieldname]=

Advanced fields: http://support.idxbroker.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1913108-advanced-search-fields-layout?b_id=10433

Within that KB article you will find an explanation on the different field types.

• Bill Macchio
      Participant

I’m not sure how many listings there should be either but when I replace the longer list of all Subdivisions with &aw_subdivisionCondoNm[]=Suntree&aw_subdivisionCondoNm[]=Baytree I’m getting the same number of listings … 50.

Have a great weekend and thanks again!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.