Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests Compare Products link enhancement at developer sign up portals

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

As it is, if I send a client to my developer sign up portal and they decide to compare products it takes them to the main IDX Broker site, and ultimately to the primary purchase portal if they unassumingly hit the “Order Now” button while there.

I would like to see a feature enhancement that allows clients arriving at my sign up portal to be able to click that Compare Products link, but not lose them or confuse them.

Something similar to the agentHeaderID feature is what I have in mind. How about a developerHeaderID appended to that Compare Products link?

1 rating, 1 vote1 rating, 1 vote (+1 rating, 1 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • Nick Leech
      Keymaster

This enhancement has now been officially requested!

• IDX Leads
      Participant

Let me catch up on my jargon here. Does officially requested mean coming soon maybe, or coming soon?

• imFORZA
      Participant

I believe it just means it is in their official queue of feature requests to be reviewed and evaluated.

• IDX Leads
      Participant

Thank you imFORZA! I understand you have some special stuff going on and wish now I had attended the developers conference.

For Nick, let me add that I participate in several forums, and 5 months just to get a response that I don’t understand is not an optimum participant experience.

• idxbroker
      Keymaster

I posted an announcement about the current state of the enhancement process to hopefully clarify. https://developers.idxbroker.com/forums/topic/enhancement-requests-process-and-acq-rebuild/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.