Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

With there being tons of Enhancement Requests in for the IDX Broker Platform I am trying to get an idea on which one is most important to you and your clients.

Please post below the “1” enhancement request that is most important to you and your clients, and I will do my best to lobby for that to be added in some of these upcoming sprints if possible.

Note: You can leave out intraday updates and sold data as we are currently working on that.

0 ratings, 0 votes0 ratings, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • yoursiteneedsme
      Participant
    • Nick Leech
      Keymaster

So the ticket to add the ability to customize the agent e-mail that gets sent to them when you send credentials is getting worked on by our developers so that should be getting included in the next sprint or so.

I will work on pushing the ticket to give the client the ability to specify whether the primary e-mail gets notified when a lead is unassigned.
      I would recommend just setting up a filter and have those e-mails go into a specific folder in the mean time.

• yoursiteneedsme
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
    • Nick Leech
      Keymaster

You can now edit the agent credentials email under Users –> Agent Credential Email via the IDX Dashboard.
      This was added the beginning of last month.

• Brandon Farber
      Participant

I think widget enhancements generally would be nice, but most specifically…the search widget as it stands I’m not a fan of. I’d like to see something akin to the “omni-search” widget that comes with the WordPress integration.

Think about it from a user’s perspective – if I land on a REALTOR site I’m going to want to search by city name or zip code or maybe county name…I should be able to start typing that in (ideally with an auto-complete box) and submit. What I’ve done on my sites is manually hardcode a search form and put the cities in a dropdown list, because we don’t really have anything out of the box available. I’ve begun on an omni-search implementation for my own uses, but if it will be available as a basic widget soon that would be even better.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.