Build with IDX Broker Forums Enhancement Requests Request: Email Notifications sent out on Multi-User accounts

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

One of my bigger brokers allows his agents to delete leads from their Agents account when the lead is dead or reassign it to another agent. Whenever this happens the main broker receives an email notification. It would be great if we had an option to TURN ON or TURN off certain email notifications from the client.

It would also be awesome if there were a section that allowed the client to edit the notification that goes out to their agents when they send the agent their password – kind of like the Credential Email so that the client can add the Developers information into it for their agent support so the agents don’t continuously go to the Broker for help when the Developer can help them instead and at the same time make a connection with another individual agent.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      1 rating, 1 vote1 rating, 1 vote (+1 rating, 1 votes, rated)
      You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
    • NailSoupMedia
      Participant

“kind of like the Credential Email so that the client can add the Developers information into it for their agent support” there is a ticket already in. Just sent email asking for update

• Nick Leech
      Keymaster

I created a ticket for the ability to turn on or off those e-mails when a lead is unassigned and if it is turned on then they will have the ability to specify an e-mail to send those two which could be different then the primary e-mail address on the account.

I will work on a ticket to allow you all to edit the lead credential e-mail that gets sent out as I am not seeing one already created.

In the mean time if they still want the leads to be able to be unassigned then you may be able to set-up a filter within their e-mail app.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.